Monday, July 25, 2011

Kim Steele - Vectors


K, so....not my favorite thing I've done. I had zero inspiration for this assignment. What I did was paint the entire background blue. Then I used the line tool to...make a line across the card. Imagine that. I then painted the top section green. I drew my little globe with the shape tool, and drew the horrible continents with the pen tool, and colored them in. I added the text, and gave the top text a stroke effect and inner glow. The lower text got a drop shadow, and I think an outer glow. I also separated the different sections of the card into their own layers and added a drop shadow to the green section. And, obviously, I used the pre-made shapes for the tree and flowers and all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.