
For this one I started with a new PSD file. I painted the white area green. Then I opened the image behind the word flower and dragged it over to the new file. I reduced the size of the image so more of it would show through the word. Then I added the word flowers, gave it the wavy effect and added an inner shadow and drop shadow. The daisy and the purple flowers were cut from a couple other pictures with the quick selection tool. The purple flower was just one flower so I flipped it and shrank it to make the second one. The last thin I did was add the quotes. I gave them the wavy effect and added an inner glow and drop shadow.
I think that Kim's .psd file for the typographic design assignment makes the best use of images and text. I like the way that you used the word "flower" to make a clipping mask for your flower image, Kim. I also like the way that you curved your two quotations. The quotations you picked, and the daisy and delphinium images you added, are a nice addition. Great job!
ReplyDelete