
I created a mask of the bunny and refined the edges. I then added it to the other two background layers.I used the clone tool on the flowers and grass under the bunny to bring them up a little and make it look more realistic. I added an alpha channel to add a shadow but it looked super fake so I added a drop shadow on top of the alpha channel shadow. Then I used the quick select tool to pick out one viola then duplicated the layer to get another. Then I adjusted the brightness and contrast to make it flow a little better. I also added a drop shadow to both violas.
I like the way the flowers come up and around the bunny. Great job with the clone tool. The colors look great. The only thing I could see is that th bunny looks a little big. Good Job.
ReplyDelete