Monday, July 11, 2011

Kim Steele - Bunny


This isn't all that great because we're all sick at my house. But, at least it's done, right?

So, I selected a section of fern with the quick selection tool. Then I copied and pasted that section back into the image. I also copied a couple of wildflowers and put those in there. For the bunny, I selected him with the quick select tool. I then applied a layer mask and reduced the size of the image by about 2 thirds. I dragged him into the fern image, applied a drop shadow effect, and nestled him in behind the section of fern I copied.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way that you created your overall design. The way that you selected part of the ferns and layered them over the background allows the bunny to appear to be hiding within the ferns. I'm not sure that the drop shadow works here, and the proportions of the bunny look a little off. Otherwise, this is very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.