Thursday, July 14, 2011

05-time erica wells




First i removed the background from all three layers using a combo of the magic wand and quick selection tool. I resized everything to fit correctly. Used the elliptical tool to cut out a circle shape in the coins, adjusted the opacity ( I thought it looked better at 100 % but i wanted to try something different) and fit it inside the clock face. Then I put the clock and coins on top of the dollar bill. I used the ruler tool to straighten the dollar bill out. I renamed the 20 dollar bill layer because it was the "background" and therefor couldn't be adjusted. By renaming it it converted into a regular layer. I added a new layer and added a gradient to fill it in. I added a lens flare from the render menu, made a few adjustments to that and she is all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.