
Ok. For this assignment I made the background a light blue color. I duplicated the background. I added the neon edges filter to the Ferris wheel image and put that layer under the background copy. I used the eraser tool to expose the Ferris wheel image. I used the quick selection tool to select the flowers and the tomatoes. I added a pixel mask to them to soften the edges. I reduced the size of the flower to make the smaller one in the bottom right corner. I rotated a copy of the larger flower to put in the upper left corner. For the candy sign I just selected it with quick select and put it at the bottom. The ticket sign I selected and tried to add a pixel mask several times but it kept doing weird things. So I just selected it and moved it over then reduced the opacity. That one also got a little adjustment with curves before I moved it. The Alaska text has the image of the round-up ride behind it. It also has an inner shadow and a drop shadow. The State Fair text has a drop shadow and inner glow. And the rest of the text has a drop shadow, inner glow and outer glow. The sheep gave me issues to. I selected it, softened the edges and moved him over. I think he looks kinda cute peeking over the flowers.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.