Thursday, July 14, 2011

08-Bunny


I started by using the quick select tool and selecting the bunny.  I had to zoom in substantially to get it fairly accurate, and even with doing that I had to select/deselect to make it really good.  I then made a mask layer on the bunny and refined the mask by smoothing, feathering, and shifting the edges.  I then brought the bunny image into the fern image and scaled it to a “natural” looking size.  I tried doing an alpha channel on the bunny, but didn’t really get an amazing result.   I also brought in the violas image and placed it up in the corner to add some color.  I duplicated the background “fern” layer, and sandwiched the bunny and viola layers between them.  I applied a mask to the duplicated layer and removed the area where the violas are.  I also used the polygonal lasso tool and cut around the fern and plant and deleted that area so that the bunny would look like he was hiding behind the fern.  I need to play with layers A LOT more so I can be more comfortable with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.