Thursday, July 14, 2011

08-Bunny


I started by making an 8X 10 canvas and copying the violas image to it, and scaling it to fill the image.  I then used the quick select tool and selecting the bunny.  I had to zoom in substantially to get it fairly accurate, and even with doing that I had to select/deselect to make it really good.  I then made a mask layer on the bunny and refined the mask by smoothing, feathering, and shifting the edges.  I then brought the bunny image into the fern image and scaled it to a “natural” looking size, hiding it so basically only his eye was showing.  I brought in 3 red flowers from the wildflower image and used the levels to darken them up so they weren’t overly bright. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your hiding bunny! He looks great, and the added flowers are not discernible as different from the other image. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.