Hello Everyone...My name is Jenessa Pitka and I'm from Galena, AK. I've been attending Fort Lewis College in Durango, CO majoring in Graphic Design. I wanted to try out this summer course because I feel like I need a refresher on Photoshop. I'm pretty excited to see the outcome.
I usually help out the BLM in Galena during the busy fire season, this is my second year helping in the dispatch areas. It can get a bit crazy at times but I enjoy it because there's always something new to learn and so many wonderful people to meet while doing it.
I use a MacBook Pro, I have a printer that can scan, my camera is a Samsung TL205. I need to get back into my hobby of taking pictures, hopefully this class will get me back on track =0)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.