Hi, my name is Thomas Casey, and I live here in Anchorage. I am married to an amazing woman, and have three wonderful kids. I was involved in a motorcycle accident that left me paralyzed as a C4-5 quadriplegic. As you can probably imagine, life has changed, but is still really good. I am currently working on my MIS degree, I still have awhile to go to earn it, but I'm enjoying the journey. I'm taking this Photoshop class because I love working with and manipulating pictures, and would actually like to get into design work.
I love photography, but am stuck using a "point and shoot" camera instead of an SLR because of my physical limitations. I currently have a Sony H9, which I like. I use both a Dell desktop and laptop computer running Windows 7. I also have a printer/scanner/fax combo units, it's not the best, but does the trick.
This first assignment was an easy, but difficult one for me. I did, re-did, and re-did my name again trying to make it look good, but I'm pretty unsteady, thus the "messy" look. :-)
I look to seeing everyone's projects and your progression throughout the class.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.