
Hi I'm Jessica Gonzalez and I live in Nikiski, Alaska. I'm taking this course mainly for personal interest as I already am knowledgeable in photoshop. I'm looking forward to receiving instruction from a fresh professor. I'm going for a degree in digital art at KPC (which means digital photography, I was deceived by the title when I first inquired) but, I really want to do graphic and web design. I've also taken a class In Dreamweaver and I look forward to java and CSS classes in the future.
I use PC/windows 7 64bit. I will not use a mac, I don't care what anyone says Its like going to England and I have a personal tech guy for PC (my brother) so it just wouldn't make sense to use a mac I have a Nikon D300, and I don't use it as much as I should. I'd really like something smaller, but I can't operate point and shoots (my images always turn out blown out or blurry with them). And thats it.
-Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.