
Hello!
My name is Kathleen Boeckman. I live in Anchorage and work part-time for the UAA Environment and Natural Resources Institute (ENRI). One of my job duties is to create promotional materials for ENRI. I've been learning InDesign and have already created a brochure, a newsletter, and 4 large banners. I'm looking forward to learning more about Photoshop so that I can create more exciting publications.
I am the mother of four children, the youngest of whom just graduated from high school. I grew up in Colorado and have lived in Alaska for 21 years. In addition to working, I am taking classes at UAA to finish my bachelor's degree with a major in English. I love to read, garden, and hike (when I can).
I have worked extensively with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Publisher. In my last position I helped to design and maintain a website using Dreamweaver and HTML. I am excited about learning more about Photoshop!
***
I didn't include the following information in my intro post:
I use a PC at home and at work. At home, I have Windows Vista (32-bit). At work, I have Windows 7 64-bit. I have a scanner at home, and one at work. My personal camera is a Kodak Easy-Share 15mp. I don't know if it works in Camera Raw, as I haven't had it very long.
I didn't include the following information in my intro post:
ReplyDeleteI use a PC at home and at work. At home, I have Windows Vista (32-bit). At work, I have Windows 7 64-bit. I have a scanner at home, and one at work. My personal camera is a Kodak Easy-Share 15mp. I don't know if it works in Camera Raw, as I haven't had it very long.