Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Brandy Fishback Intro


I live in Wasilla and I am taking online classes for web design. My 14yr old son has had a Mac Book Pro for a couple of years. He makes apps and does all kinds of cool stuff. He kept telling us to chuck or PC. We fought it for a long time. Now we have a Imac, IPad, and Iphones. Were officially addicted. We love the mac. We just recently purchased the Adobe Master Suite CS5. I am excited to learn Photoshop.I am tired of waiting until my 14yr old gets home to ask him to show me how to do something. I purchased a Canon Rebel over 4 years ago and still shot pictures in auto mode. I do have a lot of good pictures but if I could learn photoshop they would be great pictures. We have a Canon printer/fax/scanner which we recently purchased because we can print wireless from our Iphones or Ipad. I am excited for this class!! ~brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.