
Hi. I'm Kim. I live in Wasilla with my hubby and 2 boys. I am working on the Web Design associates degree through UAS. I will be using a PC running Windows XP. I only recently acquired a copy of Photoshop PS5 so I am super excited to learn how to use it. I also just got my first digital SLR camera. I am also taking a digital photography class this summer and am looking forward to learning all about that too!!!
We have 3 computers that are currently hooked up at my house. I have one printer/scanner that can actually print and one that we keep around for the fax capabilities. My husband likes to build gaming computers so 2 of our computers are gamers and one is my laptop.
My plans for my new Photoshop skills include taking super awesome pictures and making them even awesomer(that is too a word:). We'll see how that goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.