So for this assignment, highlighting the meeting between the horse and the dog, there was a LOT that didn't need to be in the picture. I like how strong the colors are, so I left them be. The first thing I did was crop the picture so that I completely excluded all but the tip of the mans foot. The second woman, the car, gone. Then I used the clone tool to get rid of the first woman next to the horse, the tip of the man's feet, the top of the woman's head above the horse, and the dog in the background. I played with the grass a lot where the woman had been to try and get a more random feel to it, and I think it turned out well.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Angelesa Ward - Meeting
So for this assignment, highlighting the meeting between the horse and the dog, there was a LOT that didn't need to be in the picture. I like how strong the colors are, so I left them be. The first thing I did was crop the picture so that I completely excluded all but the tip of the mans foot. The second woman, the car, gone. Then I used the clone tool to get rid of the first woman next to the horse, the tip of the man's feet, the top of the woman's head above the horse, and the dog in the background. I played with the grass a lot where the woman had been to try and get a more random feel to it, and I think it turned out well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.