Friday, June 10, 2011

03-Meeting


I started by taking and cropping the image down to the size I wanted.  I’m a little shaky with the mouse, so I’ve found that I like the Magnetic Lasso tool the best for selecting things.  So with that being said, I used the Magnetic Lasso tool to select the dog, and then scaled it up in size so the dog and horse’s noses were almost touching.  The dog didn’t look quite as sharp after enlarging it, so I used the Sharpen filter to make it a little clearer.  I used the Magnetic Lasso tool to select the woman behind the horse, and the dog and wagon in the background.  I then used the Clone Stamp tool to “fill in” the areas.  A quick adjustment with the Levels, and it was done…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.