I started by using the Magnetic Lasso tool to isolate the chair. This did a pretty good job, but some of the edges weren’t as clean as they should have been. I used the Polygonal Lasso tool to help clean up the “extras” that were attached. I used the Horizontal Flip option to flip the chair, then added a Drop Shadow to the chair layer. I added a new layer and used the Eye Dropper tool to select a color from the pillow to add that color to the layer. I used the Gradient tool to add the shadowing on the bottom. It took me several different tries with the Gradient tool trying to get it to look right. I added one more layer and added the black border to it. I tried adjusting the Levels and Brightness of the chair just a bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.