
So this image started out really light and grey. The first thing I did was use Curves to darken it up a bit. Next I was trying to get rid of the red eye on the chicken in front. I tried the Red Eye Tool at first, but instead of making his red eye normal, it kept darkening the front chicken's wattle, and doing nothing to it's eye. So next I tried the Color Replacement Tool. This was MUCH more effective, replacing the red with black, with a very small pixel range. Once it looked right, I moved on. Next I used the Sponge Tool to saturate the reds and oranges of all the chickens. Then, I used the Content-Aware Fill on the log to take care of the hot spots and unsightly grey spots. Then I pulled up the Curves Panel again, and set the white point. This improved the white on the front chicken, as well as the white rocks in the foreground. However, this lightened the picture as a whole, so using the Brighten/Contrast under Adjustments, I brought the picture as a whole back down.
Overall, I think the picture is greatly improved from where it started.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.