
For the train I converted it to a smart object. Went into the filter gallery and chose cut out. I changed levels to 7, edge simplicity to 4, and edge fidelity to 3. Then flattened the image.

For the columbine I converted it to a smart object, went into the filter gallery and added accent edges. I changed edge width to 2, edge brightness to 24, and smoothness to 3. I added another filter, rough pastels. I changed stroke length to 20, stroke detail to 9, texture to sandstone, scaling to 62%, relief to 14d and light to top left.

I wanted to do something different to the pink barn. I again changed it to a smart object. Went into the filter gallery and chose grain. I adjusted the intensity to 36, contrast to 40, and grain type to speckle. Then I added another filter, the graphic pen. Changed the stroke length to 15, light/dark balance to 41, and the stroke direction to vertical.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.