Tuesday, August 2, 2011

11-1-color_correct erica wells


First I duplicated the layer then chose the blending option and set it to multiply. I tried to play with the opacity but I didn't like the way it came out. Then I added a curves layer and set the black point from the man's jacket on the right and the white point from the baby's shirt. It looks a lot better but it still kind of looks a little dull. I started clicking around to see if I could fix that, but I really started to get away from a decent looking picture so i decided to just leave it as is. One thing that drives me nuts are the markings in the sky, but I couldn't figure out how to make them go away and not look all goofy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.